Rates dropping + Home value dropping = Affordable for people to buy a home.
Here's the scoop....
the number of inventory of unsold homes went down. Normally, this would be a sign of home values beginning to rise, since less homes are on the market. I hate to say it, but I just don't think this is the case. So many sellers are waiting to sell until the market "picks up" that I'm afraid that we will have large inventory of homes for sale for quite some time (which typically brings down home values).
Needless to say, it is DEFINITELY a buyer's market! Attention Investors: What are you waiting for? If you have the cash, NOW is the time to stock up on some rental homes, fixer uppers, etc....
Site creator is not liable for any decisions made based on information from this site. I recommend hiring a licensed Realtor to assist you with your real estate needs.
SELLER'S GUIDE
BUYER'S GUIDE
THE LATEST REAL ESTATE NEWS....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment